The Invicta™ Clutch was designed and tested rigorously during development to ensure that the racer will feel a realistic bite point when shifting gears in the racing simulator. The fierce spring load gives you a realistic and slamming rebound, and a feeling of true engagement exactly like you will feel from the slave cylinder and clutch release bearing in a real racecar.
The intuitive design allows for easy adjustment of force and a mechanical change of pedal curves. Mapping out the curve to your needs gives you the engagement that ensures the best clutch performance for your needs. The Invicta Clutch will help you gain all-important milliseconds while shifting.
This product is only compatible with the Invicta™ Brake and Throttle and the Forte™ Brake and Throttle – not as a stand-alone product. Both Invicta and Forte pedal face plates are included.
- Exquisite, radical, and minimalistic industrial Danish design
-16-bit magnetic wireless hall CPS (Clutch Position Sensor) with no mechanical wear and zero maintenance
- Die-cast aluminum zero play pedal arm with integrated long durability ball bearings and bronze bushing at the clevis rotation point
- Pedal arm designed for 440 lbs of force and a burst pressure of up to 1543 lbs!
- Four mechanical pedal curve settings
- Spring load adjustment
- Attaches to Invicta™ Pedals Brake & Throttle and Forte™ Pedals Brake and Throttle
- Both Invicta and Forte pedal face plates are included
- Adjustable pedal stop
- Adjustable travel settings
- Made in Denmark
- Sustainable manufacturing with 100% on-site re-use of waste material
INTUITIVE ATTACHMENT TO BRAKE & THROTTLE
With the acknowledgement that not all racecars are equipped with a manual clutch, Asetek SimSports™ supplies the Invicta™ Clutch as a separate add-on product to make sure that all racers’ preferences are considered.
The clutch slides directly on to the Invicta™ Pedals Brake & Throttle and Forte™ Pedals Brake and Throttle by tightening two screws and a small electrical connector. With this, you are ready to turn your racing simulator from automatic to manual clutch. In just a few steps, you are ready to drive.
Asetek SimSports Invicta Pedals are for Competitive Gamers and Racing Enthusiasts who want the ultimate immersive sim racing experience. The Invicta sim racing pedals feature a proper clutch bite point with a realistic rebound to give you the best and most realistic racing experience of driving on a real circuit with sim pedals.
Invicta™ Pedals Brake & Throttle
Forte ™ Pedals Brake & Throttle
Note: The clutch cannot be used as a stand-alone product
Console support planned in the future
Platforms: Windows 10, 11
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- DiRT Rally
- DiRT Rally 2.0
- F1 Series
- Project Cars 2
- rFactor 2
- And many more (all games that accept direct input devices)